Yes! I would like to receive a home energy audit through the BetterBuildings for Michigan program. I will plan to be at my home for the scheduled home visit so the designated contractor can perform an energy assessment and install the basic energy makeover.
- I understand that the contractor will ask my permission before installing anything in my home.
- I understand that in order to participate, I must pay the enrollment fee to the contractor at the time of the first visit, but that I am under no obligation to accept any additional energy upgrades after the initial home visit.
In addition, I agree to the following:
- I will allow access to my home to evaluate the property for improvements.
- I will authorize contractors and lenders to share my information with the BetterBuildings for Michigan program.
- I will authorize my utility providers to release information about my utility usage to the Regional Energy Office or its representatives for the period from two years prior to two years after the date of work completion.
- I will authorize the Regional Energy Office and its authorized partners to photograph the exterior of my home, and the result of any work performed in the interior of my home through the BetterBuildings for Michigan program. No people or personal items will be photographed without my permission.
- I will complete two brief phone or online surveys over the next 18 months. My feedback will be used to improve the program for future participants.
- None of my personal information will be released without my written permission.